As a parent of toddlers, you know that it can be difficult to figure out how to manage their behavior sometimes, especially when your toddler is showing aggression. Toddler aggression is very common a…Read More
- We are still cleaning and washing hands above and beyond normal.
- We are getting lotion for the teachers and kids.
- We will continue to not cross-contaminate classrooms and shared areas.
- We ask that only one adult drop off and pick up and we will staff someone at the main entrance during heavy volume times (7:30-9) to help with drop off and pick up and to eliminate unnecessary traffic in our buildings.
- Our professional cleaning services have been ramped up.
- We have had management sanitizing in the evenings and weekends as well.
- Please continue to keep your child home if they (or anyone in your family) display any symptoms. We will keep periodically checking temperatures in the center as well.
Thank you for continuing to partner with us as we navigate these challenging times together. This is a serious world issue. We will keep you updated as we get information from the CDC, DHS, and the State of Minnesota. We are here to serve you whether you are continuing to go to work or working from home.